Plain and simply put we get what we expect! Expectation Leads To Manifestation. We are creators.
The Law of Expectation is one of the most powerful laws in the universe. And it’s always in motion. Whatever we expect, becomes our reality.
The Law of Expectation states that whatever you expect with confidence and certainly becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Our thoughts and our words, in fact, become things.
What you expect from your life you will experience. What you believe you can, or can’t do, will manifest itself. What you doubt, have uncertainty about or create disbelief, your thoughts will create that as your reality.
Delete any negative beliefs by identifying them all
- Read them out loud.
- Bring all your fears out into the open so the can no longer live inside your belief system.
- Realise that your fears are false and no longer serve you.
- Tear the paper to shreds.
- Burn the shreds and say goodbye to any negative beliefs.
Holding the correct expectations is key to manifestation AKA expectancy.
If you expect with confidence that good things will happen to you, they usually will. On the other hand if, when you expect a negative circumstances or situations, then your outcome will usually be a negative experience.
Always expect the best of yourself and assume the best for those around you. Focus on your unlimited potential and imagine that you can accomplish anything that you put your mind to. Know deep inside you that expectation will lead to creation—you are creating your own reality.
Some people believe The Law Of Attraction and The Law Of Creation to be just about the same thing–some people prefer one name over the other—yes it’s my belief that they are just about the same.
As the bible says in Mark 11:24 (KJV),
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Simply believe and feel good about it, believe that you are receiving it now. Expectancy is the breeding ground for miracles as my pastor once said.
Erickson’s Law of Expectation plainly states that 85% of what you expect to happen …
Shift your mood so that you feel love
- Use visualization techniques.
- Use positive self-talk instead of negative self-talk.
- Program yourself to receive only positive thoughts and impressions from the world around you.
- Play suitable self-hypnosis tracks every day.
- Use positive affirmations to change your mental attitude.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST? Then…Sign up for updates and never miss a blog post.